If you are planning on getting pregnant now or in the very near future, or even if you haven't yet decided when motherhood will be right for you, knowing the factors that could affect your fertility and your ability to get pregnant, will enable you to take the necessary steps to protect your reproductive options and ensure that your body remains ready for pregnancy throughout your childbearing years. Part One of this book was developed to help you do just that.
It begins by exploring the very latest information on fertility, includinghow your reproductive system functions and what fertiity factors can cause it to malfunction. It also explains how you can use your family history to help predict fertility problems and discusses the preventative treatments you can begin right now to help ensure that getting pregnant is fast and easy.. It also shows how the ways in which you and your partner live, work, and play may be affecting your fertility , and suggests things you both can do, starting today, to make the most of your most fertile years.
In Part One you will also discover :
* New information on how your immune system affects your fertility, and on the power boosters that can increase your ability to get pregnant.
* How to tell if your job is harming your fertility.
* The influence that alcohol, caffeine, and medication, as well as cell phones, computers, and other new technologies may be having on your fertilty, and your ability to get pregnant, and the steps you can immediately take to protect your childbearing options.
* The kind of birth control to use to safely postpone a pregnancy without harming your fertility.
Here, you'll also find a primer on the most common sexually transmitted diseases, with new information on how to keep even the most devastating infections from harming your fertility. You'll learn to recognize the early signs and symptoms -- in both yourself and your partner -- and find out the latest treatment options.
And, finally, you 'll learn important new truths about male fertility, along with vital new ways your partner can protect his virility and his potency, while decreasing your risk of miscarriage and protecting your baby from birth defects.
Getting Pregnant Right Now -- More Good News
If you are thinking about getting pregnant in
the near future, and especially if you are
actively trying for a pregnancy right now,
Part Two was written for you. It provides
the very latest information on the factors
that may immediatly influence conception, and your abilty to sustain a healthy pregnancy.
In this section you'll find:
* Breakthrough treatments for preventing miscarriage --
and what you can do before conception to reduce your risks
* The links between dieting and conception -- and how
to find your ideal fertility weight
* How your fitness workouts may be blocking your ability
to get pregnant -- plus the exercises that can help you get pregnant faster
* How stress affects conception.
* How to avoid major pregnancy complications.
* How to get pregnant fast -- including how sex
* What you can do to influence the gender of your baby.
Want to have a boy? Can't wait to have a girl? We'll tell you how!
In addition, you'll find an exciting new kind of pregnancy nutritional guide with information on the foods that can increase your fertility and encourage your reproductive health. You will also find all the latest information on the vitamins, minerals, and herbs that can not only influence your ability to get pregnant but help reduce your baby's risk of problems from the moment of conception. You'll even learn how making love on your birthday can give your fertility a secret boost, and may help you get pregnant faster!
Finally, you'll read about the new Fertility Exam , the very latest form of pre-conception counseling that can help ensure your pregnancy right from the start. Included are all the tests and treatments your doctor should be administering to help ensure that any baby you conceive will be healthy right from the start. What's more, with the information provided, you will be able to uncover any potential fertility problems you may not know you have and learn how to correct them before they seriously harm your reproductive health.